Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Funny video for the true food lovers

My family loves good food. Every letter or phone call from my Grandma Good is sure to include a description of her last great meal. Every meal at home ends with planning what we’ll eat at the next one. Being home for Christmas this love is celebrated more than any time of year, especially this year because my dad received a premature Christmas gift of a new smoker.

My friend Crystal Young, known to many as Crystal.Cattle, shared this video with me and it exhibits this love that so many of us have for food.



I like the video even more because it reminds me of a couple Thanksgivings ago when my middle brother Derek was upset that my younger brother Kelton and I claimed the two turkey legs before he had a chance to get one, so he stole mine of my plate while my eyes were closed for the Thanksgiving day prayer. Only the steaks are higher in the video because the food everyone is feuding over is my personal favorite – beef.

Hope you enjoy the video as much as I did and be sure to celebrate your love for food this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails