Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2014

New Member Profile: Tonia Traas



Hey all!  My name is Tonia Traas and I am currently a second-year veterinary student at Kansas State University.

I am originally from a small town in Wisconsin called Waunakee, and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Animal Science from UW-Madison. Although I didn’t grow up in a farming family, I worked on a dairy during my undergrad years, and have always been passionate about the agriculture industry.

Moving to Kansas has only fueled my passion for the beef industry and keeps me motivated to become a mixed animal practitioner in a rural area. There is no place I would rather be than with my arm in a cow :) 

I am excited to be able to be a part of Food for Thought and use my own voice to make a difference in agriculture and how people view the field that we are so passionate about! 

-Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails