Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2015

New Member Profile: John Sachse



Food For Thought has been blessed to grow in membership throughout the past year. Keep an eye out over the next few months for new member profiles and get to know our new friends! Meet our friend John.
 
"I grew up on a row crop and livestock operation in Easton, Kansas. I obtained my undergraduate degree in Animal Science from Kansas State University in December of 2013. Currently, I am the State Agriculture Representative for U.S. Senator Jerry Moran in his Manhattan, Kansas office. In this role, I represent the Senator on agriculture issues across the state. I help to inform him on what farmers and ranchers are saying and thinking. I am his eyes and ears here in Kansas when it comes to agriculture. Since January of 2015, I have also been working on receiving a masters degree in Agribusiness from Kansas State University.

I am excited to be a part of the Food For Thought team. FFT is a very proactive group that engages consumers who maybe didn't have the opportunity to grow up on a farm or ranch. I love taking opportunities to speak with consumers about the beef industry. An industry that taught me about hard work and sharing that positive message with the consumer."
                                         -John 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails