Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

New Member Profile: Kenzie Curran

Hello all!

I am a junior majoring in Agricultural Communications and Journalism from Girard, Kansas. I was raised on a cattle and goat ranch and was heavily involved in 4-H and FFA growing up. I enjoy sharing my passion for the food and livestock industries by being a positive advocate for agriculture for my peers. I joined Food For Thought as a way to connect with other young people who share similar interests and to learn new and better techniques on how to BE that advocate. It’s always fun for me to be able to show people the ways farmers and ranchers–just like my family and me–care for their animals to ensure their very best health and wellbeing.

Talk soon, 
Kenzie Curran 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails