Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

I love this website, and you will too!

Want to learn more about how beef is produced? I stumbled upon a great website today and I think you'd like it too!

EXPLORE BEEF

The link is to my favorite part, but you can tool around on it and find all kinds of information. Everything you'd ever want to know about how a steak ends up on your plate.

I had beef brisket for lunch today. It was delicious and I know it was grown in the United States under the watchful eye of a rancher who cares about the meat he produces.

What did you find most interesting about beef production?

Enjoy!

Tera

2 comments:

  1. I love sharing this site with people who want to know more about beef but are usually to stubborn to ask questions!

    Hannah
    theambitiouscattlegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! Keep spreading the good word!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails