Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Keep Families Farming

It's trending on twitter: #keepfamiliesfarming.

You can make a comment on this website: http://moran.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/keep-families-farming.

It's an important issue on every farm in America and it really grinds my gears.

I worked on my family farm while growing up and before I even stepped foot on the farm I was informed about safety precautions that were enforced by my parents and grandparents. I worked hard on the family farm, but it wasn't work to me. It's not about the labor, it's about raising kids in agriculture.

Please share, tweet, check it out. If you are a consumer or a producer please share your views here. We'll pass them along to Senator Jerry Moran if you would like.Senator Moran is the US Senator from Kansas and he is taking an initiative to speak out on this important topic. Will you speak out too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails